Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2B3] to RUNX3
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-RUNX3 antibody [2B3]
See all RUNX3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2B3] to RUNX3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 186-252 of Human RUNX3 expressed in E. Coli.
- Human RUNX3 recombinant protein; HEK293 cell lysate transfected with RUNX3 (aa186-252)-hIgGFc; NIH 3T3 cells; Human cervical cancer tissue.
This product was changed from ascites to supernatant. Lot no’s high than GR206339-20 are from Tissue Culture Supernatant
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
0.5% protein stabilizer
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab135248 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|Flow Cyt||1/200 - 1/400.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
FunctionCBF binds to the core site, 5'-PYGPYGGT-3', of a number of enhancers and promoters, including murine leukemia virus, polyomavirus enhancer, T-cell receptor enhancers, lck, IL-3 and GM-CSF promoters.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Runt domain.
DomainA proline/serine/threonine rich region at the C-terminus is necessary for transcriptional activation of target genes.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues by SRC. Phosphorylated by LCK and FYN.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. The tyrosine phosphorylated form localizes to the cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- Acute myeloid leukemia 2 protein antibody
- Acute myeloid leukemia gene 2 antibody
- AML 2 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of Paraffin-embedded Human cervical cancer tissue labelling RUNX3 with ab135248 at 1/200 dilution followed by DAB staining.
Lane 1: Wild-type HAP1 whole cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 2: RUNX3 knockout HAP1 whole cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 3: HeLa whole cell lysate (20 µg)
Lanes 1 - 3: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab135248 observed at 44 kDa. Red - loading control, ab176560, observed at 50 kDa.
ab135248 was shown to recognize RUNX3 in wild-type HAP1 cells as signal was lost at the expected MW in RUNX3 knockout cells. Additional cross-reactive bands were observed in the wild-type and knockout cells. Wild-type and RUNX3 knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. Ab135248 and ab176560 (Rabbit anti-alpha Tubulin loading control) were incubated overnight at 4°C at 1/500 dilution and 1/20000 dilution respectively. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preabsorbed ab216772 and Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preabsorbed ab216777 secondary antibodies at 1/20000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
Flow cytometric analysis of NIH 3T3 cells labelling RUNX3 with ab135248 at 1/200 dilution (green). Negative control (red).
Anti-RUNX3 antibody [2B3] (ab135248) at 1/500 dilution + Recombinant Human RUNX3 protein
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
All lanes : Anti-RUNX3 antibody [2B3] (ab135248) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293 cell lysate, non-transfected
Lane 2 : HEK293 cell lysate, transfected with RUNX3 (amino acids 186-252)-hIgGFc
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
ab135248 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Zhou WN et al. Inactivation of RUNX3 protein expression in tongue squamous cell carcinoma and its association with clinicopathological characteristics. Mol Med Rep 19:885-894 (2019). PubMed: 30535462
- Desiderio S et al. Prdm12 Directs Nociceptive Sensory Neuron Development by Regulating the Expression of the NGF Receptor TrkA. Cell Rep 26:3522-3536.e5 (2019). PubMed: 30917309
- Chen X et al. Loss of expression rather than cytoplasmic mislocalization of RUNX3 predicts worse outcome in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncol Lett 15:5043-5055 (2018). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29545901
- Mao AP et al. A shared Runx1-bound Zbtb16 enhancer directs innate and innate-like lymphoid lineage development. Nat Commun 8:863 (2017). PubMed: 29038474