Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RUNX3
- Suitable for: WB, EMSA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11905 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).|
|EMSA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionCBF binds to the core site, 5'-PYGPYGGT-3', of a number of enhancers and promoters, including murine leukemia virus, polyomavirus enhancer, T-cell receptor enhancers, lck, IL-3 and GM-CSF promoters.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Runt domain.
DomainA proline/serine/threonine rich region at the C-terminus is necessary for transcriptional activation of target genes.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues by SRC. Phosphorylated by LCK and FYN.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. The tyrosine phosphorylated form localizes to the cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- Acute myeloid leukemia 2 protein antibody
- Acute myeloid leukemia gene 2 antibody
- AML 2 antibody
ab11905 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Morita K et al. RUNX transcription factors potentially control E-selectin expression in the bone marrow vascular niche in mice. Blood Adv 2:509-515 (2018). PubMed: 29500219
- Zheng J et al. DNA methylation affects metastasis of renal cancer and is associated with TGF-ß/RUNX3 inhibition. Cancer Cell Int 18:56 (2018). PubMed: 29651226
- Morita K et al. Paradoxical enhancement of leukemogenesis in acute myeloid leukemia with moderately attenuated RUNX1 expressions. Blood Adv 1:1440-1451 (2017). PubMed: 29296785
- Morita K et al. Genetic regulation of the RUNX transcription factor family has antitumor effects. J Clin Invest 127:2815-2828 (2017). PubMed: 28530640
- Wigner NA et al. Functional role of Runx3 in the regulation of aggrecan expression during cartilage development. J Cell Physiol 228:2232-42 (2013). PubMed: 23625810
- Lai CB & Mager DL Role of Runt-related Transcription Factor 3 (RUNX3) in Transcription Regulation of Natural Cytotoxicity Receptor 1 (NCR1/NKp46), an Activating Natural Killer (NK) Cell Receptor. J Biol Chem 287:7324-34 (2012). WB, ChIP, EMSA ; Human . PubMed: 22253448
- Ciavatta DJ et al. Epigenetic basis for aberrant upregulation of autoantigen genes in humans with ANCA vasculitis. J Clin Invest 120:3209-19 (2010). WB, ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 20714105
- Weersma RK et al. Runt-related transcription factor 3 is associated with ulcerative colitis and shows epistasis with solute carrier family 22, members 4 and 5. Inflamm Bowel Dis 14:1615-22 (2008). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 18668679
- Chen PC et al. Novel roles for MLH3 deficiency and TLE6-like amplification in DNA mismatch repair-deficient gastrointestinal tumorigenesis and progression. PLoS Genet 4:e1000092 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18551179
- Cheng CK et al. Transcriptional repression of the RUNX3/AML2 gene by the t(8;21) and inv(16) fusion proteins in acute myeloid leukemia. Blood 112:3391-402 (2008). PubMed: 18663147