Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RUNX3
- Suitable for: WB, EMSA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RUNX3 antibody
See all RUNX3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RUNX3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, EMSAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11905 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).|
|EMSA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionCBF binds to the core site, 5'-PYGPYGGT-3', of a number of enhancers and promoters, including murine leukemia virus, polyomavirus enhancer, T-cell receptor enhancers, lck, IL-3 and GM-CSF promoters.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Runt domain.
DomainA proline/serine/threonine rich region at the C-terminus is necessary for transcriptional activation of target genes.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues by SRC. Phosphorylated by LCK and FYN.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. The tyrosine phosphorylated form localizes to the cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- Acute myeloid leukemia 2 protein antibody
- Acute myeloid leukemia gene 2 antibody
- AML 2 antibody
ab11905 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Morita K et al. RUNX transcription factors potentially control E-selectin expression in the bone marrow vascular niche in mice. Blood Adv 2:509-515 (2018). PubMed: 29500219
- Zheng J et al. DNA methylation affects metastasis of renal cancer and is associated with TGF-ß/RUNX3 inhibition. Cancer Cell Int 18:56 (2018). PubMed: 29651226
- Morita K et al. Paradoxical enhancement of leukemogenesis in acute myeloid leukemia with moderately attenuated RUNX1 expressions. Blood Adv 1:1440-1451 (2017). PubMed: 29296785
- Morita K et al. Genetic regulation of the RUNX transcription factor family has antitumor effects. J Clin Invest 127:2815-2828 (2017). PubMed: 28530640
- Wigner NA et al. Functional role of Runx3 in the regulation of aggrecan expression during cartilage development. J Cell Physiol 228:2232-42 (2013). PubMed: 23625810
- Lai CB & Mager DL Role of Runt-related Transcription Factor 3 (RUNX3) in Transcription Regulation of Natural Cytotoxicity Receptor 1 (NCR1/NKp46), an Activating Natural Killer (NK) Cell Receptor. J Biol Chem 287:7324-34 (2012). WB, ChIP, EMSA ; Human . PubMed: 22253448
- Ciavatta DJ et al. Epigenetic basis for aberrant upregulation of autoantigen genes in humans with ANCA vasculitis. J Clin Invest 120:3209-19 (2010). WB, ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 20714105
- Weersma RK et al. Runt-related transcription factor 3 is associated with ulcerative colitis and shows epistasis with solute carrier family 22, members 4 and 5. Inflamm Bowel Dis 14:1615-22 (2008). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 18668679
- Chen PC et al. Novel roles for MLH3 deficiency and TLE6-like amplification in DNA mismatch repair-deficient gastrointestinal tumorigenesis and progression. PLoS Genet 4:e1000092 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18551179
- Cheng CK et al. Transcriptional repression of the RUNX3/AML2 gene by the t(8;21) and inv(16) fusion proteins in acute myeloid leukemia. Blood 112:3391-402 (2008). PubMed: 18663147