- References (9)
Publishing research using ab120059? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120059 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Brandalise F & Gerber U Mossy fiber-evoked subthreshold responses induce timing-dependent plasticity at hippocampal CA3 recurrent synapses. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:4303-8 (2014). PubMed: 24550458
- Ledonne A et al. A continuous high frequency stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus determines a suppression of excitatory synaptic transmission in nigral dopaminergic neurons recorded in vitro. Exp Neurol 233:292-302 (2012). PubMed: 22056941
- Platt NJ et al. Striatal dopamine transmission is subtly modified in human A53Ta-synuclein overexpressing mice. PLoS One 7:e36397 (2012). PubMed: 22570709
- Threlfell S et al. Striatal dopamine release is triggered by synchronized activity in cholinergic interneurons. Neuron 75:58-64 (2012). PubMed: 22794260
- Gan J et al. Indirect modulation of neuronal excitability and synaptic transmission in the hippocampus by activation of proteinase-activated receptor-2. Br J Pharmacol 163:984-94 (2011). PubMed: 21366553
- Fan W et al. Activation conditions for the induction of metabotropic glutamate receptor-dependent long-term depression in hippocampal CA1 pyramidal cells. J Neurosci 30:1471-5 (2010). PubMed: 20107074
- Threlfell S et al. Striatal muscarinic receptors promote activity dependence of dopamine transmission via distinct receptor subtypes on cholinergic interneurons in ventral versus dorsal striatum. J Neurosci 30:3398-408 (2010). PubMed: 20203199
- Andrade AL & Rossi DJ Simulated ischaemia induces Ca2+-independent glutamatergic vesicle release through actin filament depolymerization in area CA1 of the hippocampus. J Physiol 588:1499-514 (2010). PubMed: 20211977
- Robberechts Q et al. Long-term depression at parallel fiber to Golgi cell synapses. J Neurophysiol 104:3413-23 (2010). PubMed: 20861429