Publishing research using ab19321? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab19321 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- David M et al. Identification and characterization of highly versatile peptide-vectors that bind non-competitively to the low-density lipoprotein receptor for in vivo targeting and delivery of small molecules and protein cargos. PLoS One 13:e0191052 (2018). ICC/IF, ELISA . PubMed: 29485998
- Gallmetzer A et al. Reversible Oxidation of a Conserved Methionine in the Nuclear Export Sequence Determines Subcellular Distribution and Activity of the Fungal Nitrate Regulator NirA. PLoS Genet 11:e1005297 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26132230
- Adeyo O et al. Palmoplantar Keratoderma along with Neuromuscular and Metabolic Phenotypes in Slurp1-Deficient Mice. J Invest Dermatol N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24499735
- Spike CA et al. Translational control of the oogenic program by components of OMA ribonucleoprotein particles in Caenorhabditis elegans. Genetics 198:1513-33 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25261697
- Boedi S et al. Chromatin immunoprecipitation analysis in filamentous fungi. Methods Mol Biol 944:221-36 (2012). PubMed: 23065620
- Beigneux AP et al. Assessing the role of the glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored high density lipoprotein-binding protein 1 (GPIHBP1) three-finger domain in binding lipoprotein lipase. J Biol Chem 286:19735-43 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21478160
- Voss CV et al. Mutations in lipoprotein lipase that block binding to the endothelial cell transporter GPIHBP1. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:7980-4 (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 21518912
- Nützmann HW et al. Bacteria-induced natural product formation in the fungus Aspergillus nidulans requires Saga/Ada-mediated histone acetylation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:14282-7 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21825172
- Bernreiter A et al. Nuclear export of the transcription factor NirA is a regulatory checkpoint for nitrate induction in Aspergillus nidulans. Mol Cell Biol 27:791-802 (2007). PubMed: 17116695