Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to S tag
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-S tag antibody
See all S tag primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to S tag
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/500. Primary: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.|
|ICC||1/100 - 1/400.|
RelevanceS tag is an epitope tag composed of a 15 residue peptide, KETAAAKFERQHMDS, derived from the pancreatic ribonuclease A.
- KETAAAKFERQHMDS tag antibody antibody
- S peptide antibody
- S peptide epitope tag antibody
All lanes : Anti-S tag antibody (ab19321) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : E. coli whole cell lysate expressing a multi-tag fusion protein at 0.2 µg
Lane 2 : E. coli whole cell lysate expressing a multi-tag fusion protein at 0.1 µg
Lane 3 : E. coli whole cell lysate expressing a multi-tag fusion protein at 0.05 µg
Predicted band size: 23 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
ab19321 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Lin DL et al. The ER Membrane Protein Complex Promotes Biogenesis of Dengue and Zika Virus Non-structural Multi-pass Transmembrane Proteins to Support Infection. Cell Rep 27:1666-1674.e4 (2019). PubMed: 31067454
- Shen K et al. Dual Role of Ribosome-Binding Domain of NAC as a Potent Suppressor of Protein Aggregation and Aging-Related Proteinopathies. Mol Cell 74:729-741.e7 (2019). PubMed: 30982745
- David M et al. Identification and characterization of highly versatile peptide-vectors that bind non-competitively to the low-density lipoprotein receptor for in vivo targeting and delivery of small molecules and protein cargos. PLoS One 13:e0191052 (2018). ICC/IF, ELISA . PubMed: 29485998
- Gallmetzer A et al. Reversible Oxidation of a Conserved Methionine in the Nuclear Export Sequence Determines Subcellular Distribution and Activity of the Fungal Nitrate Regulator NirA. PLoS Genet 11:e1005297 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26132230
- Adeyo O et al. Palmoplantar Keratoderma along with Neuromuscular and Metabolic Phenotypes in Slurp1-Deficient Mice. J Invest Dermatol N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24499735