Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to S tag (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-S tag antibody (HRP)
See all S tag primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to S tag (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19324 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
RelevanceS tag is an epitope tag composed of a 15 residue peptide, KETAAAKFERQHMDS, derived from the pancreatic ribonuclease A.
- KETAAAKFERQHMDS tag antibody antibody
- S peptide antibody
- S peptide epitope tag antibody
ab19324 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Lui BG et al. Targeting the tumor vasculature with engineered cystine-knot miniproteins. Nat Commun 11:295 (2020). PubMed: 31941901