Publishing research using ab14849? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab14849 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Boccella S et al. Ketones and pain: unexplored role of hydroxyl carboxylic acid receptor type 2 in the pathophysiology of neuropathic pain. FASEB J 33:1062-1073 (2019). PubMed: 30085883
- Pestronk A et al. Immune myopathy with large histiocyte-related myofiber necrosis. Neurology 92:e1763-e1772 (2019). PubMed: 30894448
- Deng B et al. Progressive Degeneration and Inhibition of Peripheral Nerve Regeneration in the SOD1-G93A Mouse Model of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Cell Physiol Biochem 46:2358-2372 (2018). PubMed: 29742495
- Lv W et al. Schwann Cell Plasticity is Regulated by a Weakened Intrinsic Antioxidant Defense System in Acute Peripheral Nerve Injury. Neuroscience 382:1-13 (2018). PubMed: 29684504
- Charmsaz S et al. S100ß as a serum marker in endocrine resistant breast cancer. BMC Med 15:79 (2017). PubMed: 28399921
- Ahlfeld J et al. Neurogenesis from Sox2 expressing cells in the adult cerebellar cortex. Sci Rep 7:6137 (2017). PubMed: 28733588
- De Logu F et al. Schwann cell TRPA1 mediates neuroinflammation that sustains macrophage-dependent neuropathic pain in mice. Nat Commun 8:1887 (2017). PubMed: 29192190
- Xia X et al. Nearly asymptomatic intracranial capillary hemangiomas: A case report and literature review. Exp Ther Med 14:2007-2014 (2017). PubMed: 28962117
- Lana D et al. Alterations in the Interplay between Neurons, Astrocytes and Microglia in the Rat Dentate Gyrus in Experimental Models of Neurodegeneration. Front Aging Neurosci 9:296 (2017). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 28955220
- Lopez-Rivera E et al. Inducible nitric oxide synthase drives mTOR pathway activation and proliferation of human melanoma by reversible nitrosylation of TSC2. Cancer Res 74:1067-78 (2014). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 24398473
- Sun Y et al. The expression and significance of neuronal iconic proteins in podocytes. PLoS One 9:e93999 (2014). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24699703
- Zemp FJ et al. Resistance to oncolytic myxoma virus therapy in nf1(-/-)/trp53(-/-) syngeneic mouse glioma models is independent of anti-viral type-I interferon. PLoS One 8:e65801 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23762429
- Sogawa C et al. C-type natriuretic Peptide specifically acts on the pylorus and large intestine in mouse gastrointestinal tract. Am J Pathol 182:172-9 (2013). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 23127564
- Sogawa C et al. Gastrointestinal tract disorder in natriuretic peptide receptor B gene mutant mice. Am J Pathol 177:822-8 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20616347