Publishing research using ab7852? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7852 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Furukawa S et al. Databases for technical aspects of immunohistochemistry. J Toxicol Pathol 30:79-107 (2017). IHC ; Monkey . PubMed: 28190929
- Boyd PJ et al. Bioenergetic status modulates motor neuron vulnerability and pathogenesis in a zebrafish model of spinal muscular atrophy. PLoS Genet 13:e1006744 (2017). IHC . PubMed: 28426667
- Stokum JA et al. Heterogeneity of aquaporin-4 localization and expression after focal cerebral ischemia underlies differences in white versus grey matter swelling. Acta Neuropathol Commun 3:61 (2015). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 26419740
- Charron G et al. Astrocytosis in parkinsonism: considering tripartite striatal synapses in physiopathology? Front Aging Neurosci 6:258 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 25309435
- Bax DA et al. Molecular and phenotypic characterisation of paediatric glioma cell lines as models for preclinical drug development. PLoS ONE 4:e5209 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19365568
- Nakagomi T et al. Isolation and characterization of neural stem/progenitor cells from post-stroke cerebral cortex in mice. Eur J Neurosci 29:1842-52 (2009). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 19473237
- Imamura T et al. An extract (THC-002) of Ba-Wei-Die-Huang-Wan inhibits expression of tachykinins, and P2X3 and TRPV1 receptors, and inhibits ATP-induced detrusor overactivity in spontaneously hypertensive rats. Neurourol Urodyn 28:529-34 (2009). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 19283865
- Oberlin D et al. Insulin-like growth factor I messenger RNA and protein are expressed in the human lymph node and distinctly confined to subtypes of macrophages, antigen-presenting cells, lymphocytes and endothelial cells. Immunology 128:342-50 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20067534
- Imura T et al. Endothelial cell-derived bone morphogenetic proteins regulate glial differentiation of cortical progenitors. Eur J Neurosci 27:1596-606 (2008). PubMed: 18380662
- Wosik K et al. Angiotensin II controls occludin function and is required for blood brain barrier maintenance: relevance to multiple sclerosis. J Neurosci 27:9032-42 (2007). PubMed: 17715340
- Lee WA Mucinous cystadenoma of the pancreas with predominant stroma creating a solid tumor. World J Surg Oncol 3:59 (2005). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 16146567