Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to S100A12/CGRP
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, WB, ELISA
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-S100A12/CGRP antibody
See all S100A12/CGRP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to S100A12/CGRP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, WB, ELISAmore details
Fusion protein corresponding to Human S100A12/CGRP.
This product was previously labelled as S100A12
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37657 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 10.5 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 10.5 kDa).|
|ELISA||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
FunctionCalcitermin possesses antifungal activity against C.albicans and is also active against E.coli and P.aeruginosa but not L.monocytogenes and S.aureus. Binds calcium, zinc and copper. Presence of zinc increases the affinity for calcium. Plays an important role in the inflammatory response. Interaction with AGER on endothelium, mononuclear phagocytes, and lymphocytes triggers cellular activation, with generation of key proinflammatory mediators.
Tissue specificityMonocytes and lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-101 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CAAF1 antibody
- CAGC antibody
- Calcitermin antibody
Anti-S100A12/CGRP antibody (ab37657) + 200 ng recombinant human S100A12/CGRP
anti-rabbit IgG alkalind phosphatase conjugate
Predicted band size: 10.5 kDa
Observed band size: 10.5 kDa
Additional bands at: 21 kDa (possible dimer)
Anti-S100A12/CGRP antibody (ab37657) detects macrophage infiltrates expressing S100A12/CGRP in colon tissues from a patient with Crohn’s disease.
ab37657 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wu DM et al. S100A9 gene silencing inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines by blocking the IL-17 signalling pathway in mice with acute pancreatitis. J Cell Mol Med 22:2378-2389 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29441717
- Bouvet GF et al. DNA Methylation Regulates RGS2-induced S100A12 Expression in Airway Epithelial Cells. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 59:601-613 (2018). PubMed: 29944393
- Haley KP et al. The Human Antimicrobial Protein Calgranulin C Participates in Control of Helicobacter pylori Growth and Regulation of Virulence. Infect Immun 83:2944-56 (2015). IHC-FoFr ; Human . PubMed: 25964473
- Gawdzik J et al. Vascular remodeling and arterial calcification are directly mediated by S100A12 (EN-RAGE) in chronic kidney disease. Am J Nephrol 33:250-9 (2011). PubMed: 21372560
- Ling XB et al. Plasma profiles in active systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis: Biomarkers and biological implications. Proteomics : (2010). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 21104950
- Chung L et al. Proteomic profiling of growth hormone-responsive proteins in human peripheral blood leukocytes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 94:3038-43 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19491220
- Srikrishna G et al. Carboxylated glycans mediate colitis through activation of NF-kappa B. J Immunol 175:5412-22 (2005). PubMed: 16210648