Product nameS100A4 peptide
See all S100A4 proteins and peptides
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab232852 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C.
- calcium Placental protein
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Information by UniProt
ab232852 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.