Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MAC387] to S100A9 + Calprotectin (S100A8/A9 complex) (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-S100A9 + Calprotectin (S100A8/A9 complex) antibody [MAC387] (FITC)
See all S100A9 + Calprotectin (S100A8/A9 complex) primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MAC387] to S100A9 + Calprotectin (S100A8/A9 complex) (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
SpecificityThis antibody recognises the L1 or Calprotectin molecule, an intracytoplasmic antigen comprised of a 12kD alpha chain and a 14kD beta chain. The antigen is expressed by granulocytes, monocytes and tissue macrophages. Variable results have been reported for staining brain macrophages and microglia.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) isomer 1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7429 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
ab7429 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Monteiro LN et al. Tumour-associated macrophages: Relation with progression and invasiveness, and assessment of M1/M2 macrophages in canine mammary tumours. Vet J 234:119-125 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29680383
- Burwitz BJ et al. Technical advance: liposomal alendronate depletes monocytes and macrophages in the nonhuman primate model of human disease. J Leukoc Biol 96:491-501 (2014). PubMed: 24823811
- Gutierrez M et al. The detection of CD2+, CD4+, CD8+, and WC1+ T lymphocytes, B cells and macrophages in fixed and paraffin embedded bovine tissue using a range of antigen recovery and signal amplification techniques. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 71:321-34 (1999). PubMed: 10587310
- Brandtzaeg P et al. The leucocyte protein L1 (calprotectin): usefulness as an immunohistochemical marker antigen and putative biological function. Histopathology 21:191-6 (1992). PubMed: 1505941
- Brandtzaeg P et al. Mac 387 antibody and detection of formalin resistant myelomonocytic L1 antigen. J Clin Pathol 41:963-70 (1988). PubMed: 3056988
- Flavell DJ et al. Identification of tissue histiocytes on paraffin sections by a new monoclonal antibody. J Histochem Cytochem 35:1217-26 (1987). PubMed: 3309045
- Taraballi F et al. Biomimetic collagenous scaffold to tune inflammation by targeting macrophages. J Tissue Eng 7:2041731415624667 (0). IHC . PubMed: 26977285