Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MAC387] to S100A9 + Calprotectin (S100A8/A9 complex) - Low endotoxin, Azide free
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-S100A9 + Calprotectin (S100A8/A9 complex) antibody [MAC387] - Low endotoxin, Azide free
See all S100A9 + Calprotectin (S100A8/A9 complex) primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MAC387] to S100A9 + Calprotectin (S100A8/A9 complex) - Low endotoxin, Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human S100A9 + Calprotectin (S100A8/A9 complex) .
- Human peripheral blood granulocytes; human spleen tissue.
General notesEndotoxin Level <0.01EU/ug.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80084 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||1/100 - 1/200.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.
Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
ab80085 at 1/50-1/200 dilution staining S100A9 + Calprotectin in human peripheral blood granulocytes by Flow Cytometry.
ab80084 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Giraud S et al. Influence of Hypoxic Preservation Temperature on Endothelial Cells and Kidney Integrity. Biomed Res Int 2019:8572138 (2019). PubMed: 31275986
- Fisher BS et al. Liver macrophage-associated inflammation correlates with SIV burden and is substantially reduced following cART. PLoS Pathog 14:e1006871 (2018). PubMed: 29466439
- Yilmaz O et al. Effects of concentrated growth factors (CGF) on the quality of the induced membrane in Masquelet's technique - An experimental study in rabbits. Injury 49:1497-1503 (2018). PubMed: 29907331
- Delpech PO et al. Inhibition of complement improves graft outcome in a pig model of kidney autotransplantation. J Transl Med 14:277 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27663514