Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Salmonella (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Salmonella antibody (HRP)
See all Salmonella primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Salmonella (HRP)
SpecificityPolyvalent for Salmonella "O" & "H" antigens.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with related Enterobacteriaceae. Not yet tested in other species.
Tissue/ cell preparation (Mixture of S. enteriditis, S. typhimurium and S. heidelburg).
Covalenty coupled with highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is not present. Estimated molar HRP: IgG substitution is 2-3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20771 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceThe genus Salmonella is a member of the family Enterobacteriaceae. The genus is composed of Gram negative bacilli that are facultative and flagellated (motile). Salmonellae possess 3 major surface antigens; the H or flagellar antigen (phase 1 and 2), the O or somatic antigen (part of the LPS moiety) and the Vi or capsular antigen (referred to as K in other Enterobacteriaceae). Salmonellae also possess the LPS endotoxin characteristic of Gram negative bacteria. This LPS is composed of an O polysaccharide (O antigen) an R core and the endotoxic inner Lipid A. Endotoxins evoke fever and can activate complement, kinin and clotting factors.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab20771 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Laczka O et al. Detection of Escherichia coli and Salmonella typhimurium using interdigitated microelectrode capacitive immunosensors: the importance of transducer geometry. Anal Chem 80:7239-47 (2008). PubMed: 18771278