Product nameAnti-Salmonella antibody (HRP)
See all Salmonella primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Salmonella (HRP)
SpecificityPolyvalent for Salmonella "O" & "H" antigens.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with related Enterobacteriaceae. Not yet tested in other species.
Tissue/ cell preparation (Mixture of S. enteriditis, S. typhimurium and S. heidelburg).
Covalenty coupled with highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is not present. Estimated molar HRP: IgG substitution is 2-3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20771 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceThe genus Salmonella is a member of the family Enterobacteriaceae. The genus is composed of Gram negative bacilli that are facultative and flagellated (motile). Salmonellae possess 3 major surface antigens; the H or flagellar antigen (phase 1 and 2), the O or somatic antigen (part of the LPS moiety) and the Vi or capsular antigen (referred to as K in other Enterobacteriaceae). Salmonellae also possess the LPS endotoxin characteristic of Gram negative bacteria. This LPS is composed of an O polysaccharide (O antigen) an R core and the endotoxic inner Lipid A. Endotoxins evoke fever and can activate complement, kinin and clotting factors.
This product has been referenced in:
- Laczka O et al. Detection of Escherichia coli and Salmonella typhimurium using interdigitated microelectrode capacitive immunosensors: the importance of transducer geometry. Anal Chem 80:7239-47 (2008). Read more (PubMed: 18771278) »