Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Salmonella group antigen (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Salmonella group antigen antibody (HRP)
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Salmonella group antigen (HRP)
Specificityab53299 is polyvalent for Salmonella "O" and "H" antigens.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Mixture of S. enteriditis, S. typhimurium and S. heidelburg.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis antibody is greater than 95% pure.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53299 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: 1/20 - 1/200.
WB: 1/20 - 1/200.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceThe genus Salmonella is a member of the family Enterobacteriaceae. The genus is composed of Gram negative bacilli that are facultative and flagellated (motile). Salmonellae possess 3 major surface antigens; the H or flagellar antigen (phase 1 and 2), the O or somatic antigen (part of the LPS moiety) and the Vi or capsular antigen (referred to as K in other Enterobacteriaceae). Salmonellae also possess the LPS endotoxin characteristic of Gram negative bacteria. This LPS is composed of an O polysaccharide (O antigen) an R core and the endotoxic inner Lipid A. Endotoxins evoke fever and can activate complement, kinin and clotting factors.
ab53299 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Hulme HE et al. Mass spectrometry imaging identifies palmitoylcarnitine as an immunological mediator during Salmonella Typhimurium infection. Sci Rep 7:2786 (2017). PubMed: 28584281