Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SAMD3
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SAMD3 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SAMD3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Human pancreas tissue. Total protein lysate from RT-4 and U-251 MG cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122028 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.04 - 0.4 µg/ml.|
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- SAM domain-containing protein 3 antibody
- SAMD3 antibody
- SAMD3_HUMAN antibody
Lane 1: NIH-3T3 cell lysate (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cells)
Lane 2: NBT-II cell lysate (Rat Wistar bladder tumour cells)
ab122028 at 1/40 dilution staining SAMD3 in paraffin embedded Human pancreas tissue. This image shows strong cytoplasmic positivity in exocrine glandular cells.
All lanes : Anti-SAMD3 antibody (ab122028) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Marker [kDa] 230, 130, 95, 72, 56, 36, 28, 17, 11
Lane 2 : RT-4
Lane 3 : U-251 MG
Lane 4 : Human Plasma
Lane 5 : Human Liver
Lane 6 : Human Tonsil
ab122028 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Cheng Y et al. MicroRNA-30e regulates TGF-ß-mediated NADPH oxidase 4-dependent oxidative stress by Snai1 in atherosclerosis. Int J Mol Med 43:1806-1816 (2019). PubMed: 30816428
- Luo K et al. MiR-149-5p regulates cisplatin chemosensitivity, cell growth, and metastasis of oral squamous cell carcinoma cells by targeting TGFß2. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 12:3728-3739 (2019). PubMed: 31933761
- Zhang J et al. Knockdown of vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 impedes transforming growth factor beta 1-mediated proliferation, migration, and invasion of endometriotic cyst stromal cells. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 17:69 (2019). PubMed: 31443713
- Liu M et al. Overexpression of miR-422a inhibits cell proliferation and invasion, and enhances chemosensitivity in osteosarcoma cells. Oncol Rep 36:3371-3378 (2016). PubMed: 27779704