Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SAP102
- Suitable for: IP, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WB
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SAP102 antibody
See all SAP102 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SAP102
SpecificityWe have data to indicate that this antibody may not cross react with Mouse. However, this has not been conclusively tested and expression levels may vary in certain cell lines/tissues.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Human
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3438 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.|
FunctionRequired for learning most likely through its role in synaptic plasticity following NMDA receptor signaling.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in DLG3 are the cause of mental retardation X-linked type 90 (MRX90) [MIM:300189]. Mental retardation is characterized by significantly sub-average general intellectual functioning associated with impairments in adaptative behavior and manifested during the developmental period. Non-syndromic mental retardation patients do not manifest other clinical signs.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAGUK family.
Contains 1 guanylate kinase-like domain.
Contains 3 PDZ (DHR) domains.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- bA291O7.3 antibody
- bA291O7.3 discs large Drosophila homolog 3 neuroendocrine dlg antibody
- Discs large Drosophila homolog 3 antibody
ab3438 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Risher ML et al. Adolescent intermittent alcohol exposure: persistence of structural and functional hippocampal abnormalities into adulthood. Alcohol Clin Exp Res 39:989-97 (2015). PubMed: 25916839
- Rastaldi MP et al. Glomerular podocytes contain neuron-like functional synaptic vesicles. FASEB J 20:976-8 (2006). PubMed: 16585060
- Jensen TP et al. Expression of plasma membrane Ca2+ ATPase family members and associated synaptic proteins in acute and cultured organotypic hippocampal slices from rat. Brain Res Dev Brain Res 152:129-36 (2004). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 15351500