Product nameAnti-SAP30 antibody
See all SAP30 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SAP30
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Horse, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Chinese hamster, Orangutan, Elephant
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 170-220 of Human SAP30 (NP_003855.1).
- Hela, Jurkat, NIH 3T3 and 293T whole cell lysates
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125187 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionInvolved in the functional recruitment of the Sin3-histone deacetylase complex (HDAC) to a specific subset of N-CoR corepressor complexes. Capable of transcription repression by N-CoR. Active in deacetylating core histone octamers (when in a complex) but inactive in deacetylating nucleosomal histones.
Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested with highest levels in pancreas, ovary, PBL, spleen and thymus; lowest levels in brain, placenta, lung and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SAP30 family.
- Information by UniProt
- 30 kDa Sin3-associated polypeptide antibody
- Histone deacetylase complex subunit SAP 30 antibody
- Histone deacetylase complex subunit SAP30 antibody
All lanes : Anti-SAP30 antibody (ab125187) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Hela whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : Hela whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 4 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 23 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
ab125187, at 6 µg/mg lysate, detecting SAP30 in HeLa cell lysate (1 mg of immunoprecipitate, 20% loaded in the lane) by Immunoprecipitation.
For the subsequent Western blot, ab125187 was used at 1 µg/ml.
The blot was developed using the ECL technique, with an exposure time of 10 seconds.
This product has been referenced in:
- Banks CAS et al. Differential HDAC1/2 network analysis reveals a role for prefoldin/CCT in HDAC1/2 complex assembly. Sci Rep 8:13712 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30209338) »
- Banks CAS et al. A Structured Workflow for Mapping Human Sin3 Histone Deacetylase Complex Interactions Using Halo-MudPIT Affinity-Purification Mass Spectrometry. Mol Cell Proteomics 17:1432-1447 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29599190) »