Product nameSarafotoxin S6c, ETB endothelin receptor agonist
DescriptionPotent, highly selective ETB endothelin receptor agonist
Chemical nameCTCNDMTDEECLNFCHQDVIW (Modification: Disulfide bridges: 1-15 and 3-11)
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Toxic, refer to SDS for further information.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
This product has been referenced in:
- Mamo YA et al. The role of voltage-operated and non-voltage-operated calcium channels in endothelin-induced vasoconstriction of rat cerebral arteries. Eur J Pharmacol 742:65-73 (2014). Read more (PubMed: 25218985) »
- Potts LB et al. Role of endothelium in vasomotor responses to endothelin system and protein kinase C activation in porcine retinal arterioles. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:7587-94 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 24243985) »
- Yoon S et al. EndothelinA-endothelinB receptor cross-talk in rat basilar artery in situ. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol 385:437-41 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22258095) »
- Williams DL et al. Characterization of cloned human endothelin receptors. Life Sci 53:407-14 (1993). Read more (PubMed: 8336519) »
- Williams DL et al. Sarafotoxin S6c: an agonist which distinguishes between endothelin receptor subtypes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 175:556-61 (1991). Read more (PubMed: 1850245) »