Publishing research using ab137346? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab137346 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Yang B et al. A Net Mold-Based Method of Biomaterial-Free Three-Dimensional Cardiac Tissue Creation. Tissue Eng Part C Methods 25:243-252 (2019). PubMed: 30913987
- Zhou XL et al. Notch signaling promotes angiogenesis and improves cardiac function after myocardial infarction. J Cell Biochem 119:7105-7112 (2018). PubMed: 29737557
- Miyatake S et al. Biallelic Mutations in MYPN, Encoding Myopalladin, Are Associated with Childhood-Onset, Slowly Progressive Nemaline Myopathy. Am J Hum Genet 100:169-178 (2017). PubMed: 28017374
- Nair S et al. Interferon regulatory factor-1 (IRF-1) protects against chikungunya virus induced immunopathology by restricting infection in muscle cells. J Virol N/A:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28835505
- Yu Z et al. Notch1 is associated with the differentiation of human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells to cardiomyocytes. Mol Med Rep 14:5065-5071 (2016). PubMed: 27779661
- Huethorst E et al. Enhanced Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Derived Cardiomyocyte Maturation Using a Dual Microgradient Substrate. ACS Biomater Sci Eng 2:2231-2239 (2016). PubMed: 27990488
- Ye L et al. Cardiomyocytes in Young Infants With Congenital Heart Disease: a Three-Month Window of Proliferation. Sci Rep 6:23188 (2016). PubMed: 26976548
- Zhong W et al. Association between miR-181b and PKG 1 in myocardial hypertrophy and its clinical implications. Exp Ther Med 10:857-862 (2015). PubMed: 26622405
- Lichter JG et al. Remodeling of the sarcomeric cytoskeleton in cardiac ventricular myocytes during heart failure and after cardiac resynchronization therapy. J Mol Cell Cardiol 72:186-95 (2014). PubMed: 24657727
- Lan JY et al. Depolarization of Cellular Resting Membrane Potential Promotes Neonatal Cardiomyocyte Proliferation In Vitro. Cell Mol Bioeng 7:432-445 (2014). PubMed: 25295125