Product nameAnti-Sarcosine Oxidase/PSO antibody (HRP)
See all Sarcosine Oxidase/PSO primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Sarcosine Oxidase/PSO (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, ELISA, WBmore details
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Sarcosine Oxidase/PSO aa 1-967. Species: Corynebacterium sp. (strain P-1).
Database link: Q46337
Previously labelled as Sarcosine Oxidase.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.27% Potassium phosphate, 1% BSA
Immunoglobulin and Protease free
Do NOT add Sodium Azide!
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab181636 is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab181636 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 103 kDa.|
FunctionMetabolizes sarcosine, L-pipecolic acid and L-proline.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MSOX/MTOX family.
- Information by UniProt
- L pipecolate oxidase antibody
- L pipecolic acid oxidase antibody
- L-pipecolate oxidase antibody
ab181636 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.