- References (10)
Publishing research using ab120162? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120162 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Lu YQ et al. NLRP3 inflammasome activation results in liver inflammation and fibrosis in mice infected with Schistosoma japonicum in a Syk-dependent manner. Sci Rep 7:8120 (2017). PubMed: 28808303
- Niu J et al. Activation of dorsal horn cannabinoid CB2 receptor suppresses the expression of P2Y12and P2Y13receptors in neuropathic pain rats. J Neuroinflammation 14:185 (2017). PubMed: 28899427
- Kim N et al. AMPK, a metabolic sensor, is involved in isoeugenol-induced glucose uptake in muscle cells. J Endocrinol 228:105-14 (2016). PubMed: 26585419
- Zhang Y et al. The Effects of Aquaporin-1 in Pulmonary Edema Induced by Fat Embolism Syndrome. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27455237
- Guo X et al. Inhibition of renalase expression and signaling has antitumor activity in pancreatic cancer. Sci Rep 6:22996 (2016). PubMed: 26972355
- Singh TD et al. Anticancer properties and enhancement of therapeutic potential of cisplatin by leaf extract of Zanthoxylum armatum DC. Biol Res 48:46 (2015). PubMed: 26290043
- El Hachmane MF et al. Enhancement of TWIK-related acid-sensitive potassium channel 3 (TASK3) two-pore domain potassium channel activity by tumor necrosis factor a. J Biol Chem 289:1388-401 (2014). PubMed: 24307172
- Elies J et al. Inhibition of the cardiac na+ channel nav1.5 by carbon monoxide. J Biol Chem 289:16421-9 (2014). PubMed: 24719320
- Zhang Q et al. NF-?B, ERK, p38 MAPK and JNK contribute to the initiation and/or maintenance of mechanical allodynia induced by tumor necrosis factor-alpha in the red nucleus. Brain Res Bull 99:132-9 (2013). PubMed: 24161765
- Kim HJ et al. Reverse signaling through the costimulatory ligand CD137L in epithelial cells is essential for natural killer cell-mediated acute tissue inflammation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:E13-22 (2012). PubMed: 22160719