Product nameSB 216763, GSK3 inhibitor
DescriptionPotent selective GSK3 inhibitor
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 50 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120202 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Macdougall CE et al. Visceral Adipose Tissue Immune Homeostasis Is Regulated by the Crosstalk between Adipocytes and Dendritic Cell Subsets. Cell Metab 27:588-601.e4 (2018). PubMed: 29514067
- Zhang Y et al. The anti-hyperglycemic efficacy of a lipid-lowering drug Daming capsule and the underlying signaling mechanisms in a rat model of diabetes mellitus. Sci Rep 6:34284 (2016). PubMed: 27721485
- Ahmed T et al. Rescue of impaired late-phase long-term depression in a tau transgenic mouse model. Neurobiol Aging 36:730-9 (2015). PubMed: 25443285
- Foertsch F et al. S100A11 is involved in the regulation of the stability of cell cycle regulator p21(CIP1/WAF1) in human keratinocyte HaCaT cells. FEBS J 280:3840-53 (2013). PubMed: 23745637
- Collu GM et al. Dishevelled limits Notch signalling through inhibition of CSL. Development 139:4405-15 (2012). PubMed: 23132247