Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [E13 161-7] to Sca1 / Ly6A/E - Hematopoietic Stem Cell Marker
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Sca1 / Ly6A/E antibody [E13 161-7] - Hematopoietic Stem Cell Marker
See all Sca1 / Ly6A/E primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [E13 161-7] to Sca1 / Ly6A/E - Hematopoietic Stem Cell Marker
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: WB
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse Sca1/ Ly6A/E.
- ICC/IF: TH2 cell line. Flow Cyt: C57 BL/6 mouse splenocytes
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Some batches contain 6.97% L-Arginine as a stabilizing agent. For lot-specific buffer information, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Concentration information loading...
Clone numberE13 161-7
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51317 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 UPAR/Ly6 domain.
modificationsO-glycosylated. Not N-glycosylated.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Ly-6A.2/Ly-6E. antibody
- Ly-6A.2/Ly-6E.1 antibody
- Ly6a antibody
ab51317 stained TH2 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed for 4 minutes at room temperature and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1hour at room temperature to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab51317 at 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (pseudo-colored green) was Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed (ab150165) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1hour at room temperature. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (pseudo-colored blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM for 1hour at room temperature.
Flow cytometry staining of C57 BL/6 mouse splenocytes with ab51317 (right) or Rat IgG2aκ (ab18450) isotype (left). Cells were incubated for 30 min on ice in 1x PBS containing 10 % mouse serum/10 % normal goat serum to block FC receptors and non-specific protein-protein interaction followed by the antibody (ab51317) or Rat IgG2aκ (ab18450) isotype (1x 106 in 100μl at 0.2μg/ml) for 30 min on ice.
The secondary antibody Goat anti-rat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488, pre-adsorbed) (ab150165) was used at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min on ice. The cells were simultaneously stained with CD4.
Acquisition of >30,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Blue laser (488nm) and 530/30 bandpass filter. Events were gated on live lymphocytes.
ab51317 has been referenced in 23 publications.
- Malinverno M et al. Endothelial cell clonal expansion in the development of cerebral cavernous malformations. Nat Commun 10:2761 (2019). PubMed: 31235698
- Maxwell JT et al. Electrical Stimulation of pediatric cardiac-derived c-kit+ progenitor cells improves retention and cardiac function in right ventricular heart failure. Stem Cells 37:1528-1541 (2019). PubMed: 31574184
- Schwalie PC et al. A stromal cell population that inhibits adipogenesis in mammalian fat depots. Nature 559:103-108 (2018). PubMed: 29925944
- Zeng L et al. Long non-coding RNA MALAT-1 contributes to maintenance of stem cell-like phenotypes in breast cancer cells. Oncol Lett 15:2117-2122 (2018). PubMed: 29434914
- Wang L et al. Aberrant Transforming Growth Factor-ß Activation Recruits Mesenchymal Stem Cells During Prostatic Hyperplasia. Stem Cells Transl Med 6:394-404 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28191756