Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SCP1
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15090 in the following tested applications.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/750.|
FunctionMajor component of the transverse filaments of synaptonemal complexes (SCS), formed between homologous chromosomes during meiotic prophase.
DomainConsists of an alpha-helical stretch of 700 AA residues, flanked by N- and C-terminal globular domains. The C-terminal domain has DNA-binding capacity.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome. In tripartite segments of synaptonemal complexes, between lateral elements in the nucleus. Found only where the chromosome cores are synapsed. Its N-terminus is found towards the center of the synaptonemal complex while the C-terminus extends well into the lateral domain of the synaptonemal complex.
- Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 8 antibody
- CT8 antibody
- HOM TES 14 antibody
ab15090 has been referenced in 70 publications.
- Ishiguro KI et al. MEIOSIN Directs the Switch from Mitosis to Meiosis in Mammalian Germ Cells. Dev Cell N/A:N/A (2020). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 32032549
- Takemoto K et al. Meiosis-Specific C19orf57/4930432K21Rik/BRME1 Modulates Localization of RAD51 and DMC1 to DSBs in Mouse Meiotic Recombination. Cell Rep 31:107686 (2020). IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 32460033
- Silva MCC et al. Wapl releases Scc1-cohesin and regulates chromosome structure and segregation in mouse oocytes. J Cell Biol 219:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32328639
- Shang Y et al. MEIOK21: a new component of meiotic recombination bridges required for spermatogenesis. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32463460
- Guan Y et al. SKP1 drives the prophase I to metaphase I transition during male meiosis. Sci Adv 6:eaaz2129 (2020). PubMed: 32232159