Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SCXA
- Reacts with: Mouse, Dog, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
FunctionPlays an early essential role in mesoderm formation, as well as a later role in formation of somite-derived chondrogenic lineages.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Basic helix loop helix transcription factor scleraxis antibody
- Basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor scleraxis antibody
- bHLHa41 antibody
ab58655 has been referenced in 28 publications.
- Vermeulen S et al. Identification of topographical architectures supporting the phenotype of rat tenocytes. Acta Biomater 83:277-290 (2019). PubMed: 30394345
- Li K et al. High cholesterol inhibits tendon-related gene expressions in tendon-derived stem cells through reactive oxygen species-activated nuclear factor-?B signaling. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30825206
- Hayashi N et al. Possible association of oestrogen and Cryba4 with masticatory muscle tendon-aponeurosis hyperplasia. Oral Dis 25:274-281 (2019). PubMed: 29683234
- Casanellas I et al. Matrix Nanopatterning Regulates Mesenchymal Differentiation through Focal Adhesion Size and Distribution According to Cell Fate. Biomimetics (Basel) 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31242712
- Nakanishi Y et al. Histological evaluation of tendon formation using a scaffold-free three-dimensional-bioprinted construct of human dermal fibroblasts under in vitro static tensile culture. Regen Ther 11:47-55 (2019). PubMed: 31193148