Publishing research using ab18919? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18919 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Kurita K et al. CXCL12-CXCR4 pathway activates brown adipocytes and induces insulin resistance in CXCR4-deficient mice under high-fat diet. Sci Rep 9:6165 (2019). PubMed: 30992469
- Li W et al. Autophagy is required for human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells to improve spatial working memory in APP/PS1 transgenic mouse model. Stem Cell Res Ther 9:9 (2018). PubMed: 29335016
- Patra D et al. Site-1 protease regulates skeletal stem cell population and osteogenic differentiation in mice. Biol Open 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29437042
- Yun WS et al. Enhanced Homing Technique of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Using Iron Oxide Nanoparticles by Magnetic Attraction in Olfactory-Injured Mouse Models. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29734748
- Ling L et al. bFGF promotes Sca-1+ cardiac stem cell migration through activation of the PI3K/Akt pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:2349-2356 (2018). PubMed: 29207135
- Cornelison RC et al. Convective forces increase CXCR4-dependent glioblastoma cell invasion in GL261 murine model. Sci Rep 8:17057 (2018). PubMed: 30451884
- Choi SH et al. Tumour-vasculature development via endothelial-to-mesenchymal transition after radiotherapy controls CD44v6+ cancer cell and macrophage polarization. Nat Commun 9:5108 (2018). PubMed: 30504836
- Ju HM et al. A Simple Model for Inducing Optimal Increase of SDF-1 with Aminoglycoside Ototoxicity. Biomed Res Int 2017:4630241 (2017). PubMed: 29430461
- Li YL et al. Role of SDF-1a/CXCR4 signaling pathway in clinicopathological features and prognosis of patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Biosci Rep 37:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28559386
- Gong HY et al. Radiation-induced pulmonary injury accelerated pulmonary metastasis in a mouse model of breast cancer. Oncol Lett 10:3613-3618 (2015). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 26788178
- Dominici M et al. Restoration and reversible expansion of the osteoblastic hematopoietic stem cell niche after marrow radioablation. Blood 114:2333-43 (2009). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 19433859