Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR12192] to SDSL
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-SDSL antibody [EPR12192]
See all SDSL primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR12192] to SDSL
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human SDSL aa 1-100 (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q96GA7
- Human fetal liver and Caco-2 lysates.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab179435 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
FunctionHas low serine dehydratase and threonine dehydratase activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serine/threonine dehydratase family.
- Information by UniProt
- L serine deaminase antibody
- L serine dehydratase/L threonine deaminase antibody
- L threonine dehydratase antibody
ab179435 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.