Product nameAnti-Secretory phospholipase A2 antibody [EPR8650]
See all Secretory phospholipase A2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8650] to Secretory phospholipase A2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Secretory phospholipase A2 aa 100-200 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- A549, BxPC3, HeLa and Human placenta cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab139692 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
FunctionThought to participate in the regulation of the phospholipid metabolism in biomembranes including eicosanoid biosynthesis. Catalyzes the calcium-dependent hydrolysis of the 2-acyl groups in 3-sn-phosphoglycerides.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phospholipase A2 family.
- Information by UniProt
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- GIIC sPLA2 antibody
- Group IIA phospholipase A2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Secretory phospholipase A2 antibody [EPR8650] (ab139692) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A549 cell lysate
Lane 2 : BxPC3 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human placenta cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Standard HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 16 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Campos-Garcia L et al. Candida albicans and non-albicans Isolates from Bloodstream Have Different Capacities to Induce Neutrophil Extracellular Traps. J Fungi (Basel) 5:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30939757) »
- Zhu S et al. High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) Counter-Regulates Serum Amyloid A (SAA)-Induced sPLA2-IIE and sPLA2-V Expression in Macrophages. PLoS One 11:e0167468 (2016). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 27898742) »