Publishing research using ab79546? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab79546 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Wu MS et al. CDC20 and its downstream genes: potential prognosis factors of osteosarcoma. Int J Clin Oncol 24:1479-1489 (2019). PubMed: 31278532
- Konishi M et al. Quantitative analyses of the metaphase-to-anaphase transition reveal differential kinetic regulation for securin and cyclin B1. Biomed Res 39:75-85 (2018). PubMed: 29669986
- Gurvits N et al. Separase is a marker for prognosis and mitotic activity in breast cancer. Br J Cancer 117:1383-1391 (2017). PubMed: 28859055
- Xiang W et al. PTTG1 regulated by miR-146a-3p promotes bladder cancer migration, invasion, metastasis and growth. Oncotarget 8:664-678 (2017). WB, IHC ; Human . PubMed: 27893422
- Zhi T et al. MicroRNA-520d-5p inhibits human glioma cell proliferation and induces cell cycle arrest by directly targeting PTTG1. Am J Transl Res 9:4872-4887 (2017). PubMed: 29218086
- Zou Y et al. Overexpression of ubiquitin specific proteases 44 promotes the malignancy of glioma by stabilizing tumor-promoter securin. Oncotarget 8:58231-58246 (2017). PubMed: 28938551
- Zhou H et al. Cep57 is a Mis12-interacting kinetochore protein involved in kinetochore targeting of Mad1-Mad2. Nat Commun 7:10151 (2016). PubMed: 26743940
- Myers KN et al. The bornavirus-derived human protein EBLN1 promotes efficient cell cycle transit, microtubule organisation and genome stability. Sci Rep 6:35548 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27739501
- Li L et al. MDM4 overexpressed in acute myeloid leukemia patients with complex karyotype and wild-type TP53. PLoS One 9:e113088 (2014). PubMed: 25405759
- Ishitsuka Y et al. Pituitary Tumor Transforming Gene 1 Induces Tumor Necrosis Factor-a Production from Keratinocytes: Implication for Involvement in the Pathophysiology of Psoriasis. J Invest Dermatol N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23677169
- Zhang L et al. CDC23 regulates cancer cell phenotype and is overexpressed in papillary thyroid cancer. Endocr Relat Cancer 18:731-42 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21990323
- Liu W et al. PHF8 mediates histone H4 lysine 20 demethylation events involved in cell cycle progression. Nature 466:508-12 (2010). Human . PubMed: 20622854