Product nameAnti-SENP1 antibody
See all SENP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SENP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Orangutan
- WB: HeLa, HL60 and Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899); Mouse heart, brain, spleen, stomach and skeletal muscle tissue lysates. IHC-P: Human colon cancer tissue. ICC/IF: HeLa cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.03% Proclin
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurity >95%.
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- Mouse stomach normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29256)
- Mouse spleen tissue lysate - total protein (ab29293)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- Mouse skeletal muscle tissue lysate - total protein (ab29711)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab30128)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab30151)
- Mouse heart normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab30291)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab4022)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
- HL60 whole cell lysate (ab7914)
- Mouse spleen tissue lysate - total protein (ab7937)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab236094 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/200.|
FunctionProtease that catalyzes two essential functions in the SUMO pathway: processing of full-length SUMO1, SUMO2 and SUMO3 to their mature forms and deconjugation of SUMO1, SUMO2 and SUMO3 from targeted proteins. Deconjugates SUMO1 from HIPK2. Deconjugates SUMO1 from HDAC1, which decreases its transcriptional repression activity.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis. Expressed at lower levels in thymus, pancreas, spleen, liver, ovary and small intestine.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C48 family.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between cytoplasm and nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- SENP 1 antibody
- SENP1 antibody
- SENP1_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-SENP1 antibody (ab236094) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HL-60 (Human promyelocytic leukemia cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat (Human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood) whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : Mouse heart tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 6 : Mouse spleen tissue lysate
Lane 7 : Mouse stomach tissue lysate
Lane 8 : Mouse skeletal muscle tissue lysate
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 73 kDa
Paraffin-embedded human colon cancer tissue stained for SENP1 with ab236094 at 1/100 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
HeLa (Human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) cells stained for SENP1 (Green) using ab236094 at 1/100 dilution in ICC/IF, followed by Alexa Fluor 488® conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L).
ab236094 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.