For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab16170? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16170 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Karki M et al. Precocious centriole disengagement and centrosome fragmentation induced by mitotic delay. Nat Commun 8:15803 (2017).
- Seo MY et al. Integrity of the Pericentriolar Material Is Essential for Maintaining Centriole Association during M Phase. PLoS One 10:e0138905 (2015).
- Kim J et al. PLK1 regulation of PCNT cleavage ensures fidelity of centriole separation during mitotic exit. Nat Commun 6:10076 (2015).
- Voets E & Wolthuis R MASTL promotes cyclin B1 destruction by enforcing Cdc20-independent binding of cyclin B1 to the APC/C. Biol Open 4:484-95 (2015).
- Agircan FG & Schiebel E Sensors at centrosomes reveal determinants of local separase activity. PLoS Genet 10:e1004672 (2014).
- Han X & Poon RY Critical differences between isoforms of securin reveal mechanisms of separase regulation. Mol Cell Biol 33:3400-15 (2013).
- Lee K & Rhee K Separase-dependent cleavage of pericentrin B is necessary and sufficient for centriole disengagement during mitosis. Cell Cycle 11:2476-85 (2012).
- Nakamura A et al. Centrosomal Aki1 and cohesin function in separase-regulated centriole disengagement. J Cell Biol 187:607-14 (2009).
- Pemberton HN et al. Separase, securin and Rad21 in neural cell growth. J Cell Physiol 213:45-53 (2007).
- Holland AJ et al. Protein phosphatase 2A and separase form a complex regulated by separase autocleavage. J Biol Chem 282:24623-32 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"