Publishing research using ab2818? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2818 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Hofhuis J et al. Dysferlin mediates membrane tubulation and links T-tubule biogenesis to muscular dystrophy. J Cell Sci 130:841-852 (2017). PubMed: 28104817
- Murphy S et al. Concurrent Label-Free Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Dystrophin Isoform Dp427 and the Myofibrosis Marker Collagen in Crude Extracts from mdx-4cv Skeletal Muscles. Proteomes 3:298-327 (2015). PubMed: 28248273
- Murphy S et al. Simultaneous Pathoproteomic Evaluation of the Dystrophin-Glycoprotein Complex and Secondary Changes in the mdx-4cv Mouse Model of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Biology (Basel) 4:397-423 (2015). PubMed: 26067837
- Funai K et al. Muscle lipogenesis balances insulin sensitivity and strength through calcium signaling. J Clin Invest 123:1229-40 (2013). PubMed: 23376793
- Hernández A et al. Dietary nitrate increases tetanic [Ca2+]i and contractile force in mouse fast-twitch muscle. J Physiol 590:3575-83 (2012). PubMed: 22687611
- Abcejo AJ et al. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor enhances calcium regulatory mechanisms in human airway smooth muscle. PLoS One 7:e44343 (2012). PubMed: 22952960
- Yamada T et al. Impaired mitochondrial respiration and decreased fatigue resistance followed by severe muscle weakness in skeletal muscle of mitochondrial DNA mutator mice. J Physiol 590:6187-97 (2012). PubMed: 22988144
- Harris RL et al. Tail muscle parvalbumin content is decreased in chronic sacral spinal cord injured rats with spasticity. Exp Physiol 96:1311-20 (2011). PubMed: 21930674
- Bruton JD et al. Increased fatigue resistance linked to Ca2+-stimulated mitochondrial biogenesis in muscle fibres of cold-acclimated mice. J Physiol 588:4275-88 (2010). PubMed: 20837639
- Eizema K et al. Differential expression of calcineurin and SR Ca2+ handling proteins in equine muscle fibers during early postnatal growth. J Histochem Cytochem 55:247-54 (2007). PubMed: 17101725