Publishing research using ab2819? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2819 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Xiyuan Z et al. NO-sGC Pathway Modulates Ca2+Release and Muscle Contraction in Zebrafish Skeletal Muscle. Front Physiol 8:607 (2017). PubMed: 28878687
- Zoladz JA et al. Mechanisms of Attenuation of Pulmonary V'O2 Slow Component in Humans after Prolonged Endurance Training. PLoS One 11:e0154135 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27104346
- Riedl I et al. AMPK?3 is dispensable for skeletal muscle hypertrophy induced by functional overload. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 310:E461-72 (2016). PubMed: 26758685
- Paran CW et al. Reduced efficiency of sarcolipin-dependent respiration in myocytes from humans with severe obesity. Obesity (Silver Spring) 23:1440-9 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25970801
- Olsson K et al. Intracellular Ca(2+)-handling differs markedly between intact human muscle fibers and myotubes. Skelet Muscle 5:26 (2015). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 26301072
- Wojewoda M et al. Running performance at high running velocities is impaired but V'O(2max) and peripheral endothelial function are preserved in IL-6?/? mice. PLoS One 9:e88333 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24533077
- Endo Y et al. Dominant mutations in ORAI1 cause tubular aggregate myopathy with hypocalcemia via constitutive activation of store-operated Ca2+ channels. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25227914
- de Oliveira BM et al. Quantitative proteomic analysis reveals metabolic alterations, calcium dysregulation, and increased expression of extracellular matrix proteins in laminin a2 chain-deficient muscle. Mol Cell Proteomics 13:3001-13 (2014). PubMed: 24994560
- Salanova M et al. Nitrosative stress in human skeletal muscle attenuated by exercise countermeasure after chronic disuse. Redox Biol 1:514-26 (2013). PubMed: 24251120
- Salanova M et al. Atypical fast SERCA1a protein expression in slow myofibers and differential S-nitrosylation prevented by exercise during long term bed rest. Histochem Cell Biol 132:383-94 (2009). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19644701
- Zhang G et al. Isoflurane-induced caspase-3 activation is dependent on cytosolic calcium and can be attenuated by memantine. J Neurosci 28:4551-60 (2008). PubMed: 18434534
- Nguyen T et al. Effect of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on calcium pump ATPase expression in human diaphragm. J Appl Physiol 98:2004-10 (2005). PubMed: 15718407