Publishing research using ab1183? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1183 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Cao L et al. PIM1 kinase promotes cell proliferation, metastasis and tumor growth of lung adenocarcinoma by potentiating the c-MET signaling pathway. Cancer Lett 444:116-126 (2019). PubMed: 30583073
- Avgousti DC et al. Adenovirus core protein VII down-regulates the DNA damage response on the host genome. J Virol N/A:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28794020
- Acuna-Hidalgo R et al. Overlapping SETBP1 gain-of-function mutations in Schinzel-Giedion syndrome and hematologic malignancies. PLoS Genet 13:e1006683 (2017). PubMed: 28346496
- Mody HR et al. SET contributes to the epithelial-mesenchymal transition of pancreatic cancer. Oncotarget 8:67966-67979 (2017). PubMed: 28978088
- Saavedra F et al. PP32 and SET/TAF-Iß proteins regulate the acetylation of newly synthesized histone H4. Nucleic Acids Res 45:11700-11710 (2017). PubMed: 28977641
- Nagy Z et al. Evaluation of 9-cis retinoic acid and mitotane as antitumoral agents in an adrenocortical xenograft model. Am J Cancer Res 5:3645-58 (2015). PubMed: 26885453
- Wang S et al. Discovery of a small molecule targeting SET-PP2A interaction to overcome BCR-ABLT315I mutation of chronic myeloid leukemia. Oncotarget 6:12128-40 (2015). PubMed: 25900240
- Yabe R et al. Characterization of SET/I2PP2A isoforms in dogs. J Vet Med Sci 76:1235-40 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24897959
- Mansouri S et al. A role for the nucleosome assembly proteins TAF-Iß and NAP1 in the activation of BZLF1 expression and Epstein-Barr virus reactivation. PLoS One 8:e63802 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23691099
- Quentmeier H et al. SET-NUP214 fusion in acute myeloid leukemia- and T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia-derived cell lines. J Hematol Oncol 2:3 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19166587
- Vera J et al. Proteomic analysis of SET-binding proteins. Proteomics 7:578-87 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17309103
- Carujo S et al. Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase is a SET-binding protein and regulates cyclin B-cdk1 activity. Oncogene 25:4033-42 (2006). Rabbit . PubMed: 16474839
- Vera J et al. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2 is a SET-binding protein and a PP2A inhibitor. Oncogene 25:260-70 (2006). PubMed: 16170352