Publishing research using ab129108? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab129108 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zhai W et al. Sunitinib-suppressed miR-452-5p facilitates renal cancer cell invasion and metastasis through modulating SMAD4/SMAD7 signals. Mol Cancer 17:157 (2018). PubMed: 30419914
- García-Berrocoso T et al. Single Cell Immuno-Laser Microdissection Coupled to Label-Free Proteomics to Reveal the Proteotypes of Human Brain Cells After Ischemia. Mol Cell Proteomics 17:175-189 (2018). PubMed: 29133510
- Sithole N et al. DDX17 Specifically, and Independently of DDX5, Controls Use of the HIV A4/5 Splice Acceptor Cluster and Is Essential for Efficient Replication of HIV. J Mol Biol 430:3111-3128 (2018). PubMed: 30131116
- Chen C et al. DNA-methylation-mediated repression of miR-766-3p promotes cell proliferation via targeting SF2 expression in renal cell carcinoma. Int J Cancer 141:1867-1878 (2017). PubMed: 28657135
- Roundtree IA et al. YTHDC1 mediates nuclear export of N6-methyladenosine methylated mRNAs. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28984244
- Rivera-Serrano EE et al. A Cytoplasmic RNA Virus Alters the Function of the Cell Splicing Protein SRSF2. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28077658
- Xie N et al. SRSF1 promotes vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation through a ?133p53/EGR1/KLF5 pathway. Nat Commun 8:16016 (2017). IF ; Rat . PubMed: 28799539
- Harhouri K et al. MG132-induced progerin clearance is mediated by autophagy activation and splicing regulation. EMBO Mol Med 9:1294-1313 (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 28674081
- Qiao Y et al. High Glucose Stimulates Tumorigenesis in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells Through AGER-Dependent O-GlcNAcylation of c-Jun. Diabetes 65:619-32 (2016). PubMed: 26825459