Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SF3B3
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SF3B3 antibody
See all SF3B3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SF3B3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Zebrafish
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035); Saos 2; H1299 cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96683 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 136 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionSubunit of the splicing factor SF3B required for 'A' complex assembly formed by the stable binding of U2 snRNP to the branchpoint sequence (BPS) in pre-mRNA. Sequence independent binding of SF3A/SF3B complex upstream of the branch site is essential, it may anchor U2 snRNP to the pre-mRNA. May also be involved in the assembly of the 'E' complex. Belongs also to the minor U12-dependent spliceosome, which is involved in the splicing of rare class of nuclear pre-mRNA intron.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RSE1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- KIAA0017 antibody
- Pre mRNA splicing factor SF3b 130 kDa subunit antibody
- Pre-mRNA-splicing factor SF3b 130 kDa subunit antibody
ab96683 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Chakraborty P et al. DHX9 helicase promotes R-loop formation in cells with impaired RNA splicing. Nat Commun 9:4346 (2018). PubMed: 30341290
- Chen K et al. Alternative Splicing of EZH2 pre-mRNA by SF3B3 Contributes to the Tumorigenic Potential of Renal Cancer. Clin Cancer Res 23:3428-3441 (2017). PubMed: 27879367
- Llorian M et al. The alternative splicing program of differentiated smooth muscle cells involves concerted non-productive splicing of post-transcriptional regulators. Nucleic Acids Res 44:8933-8950 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27317697
- Lin-Moshier Y et al. Re-evaluation of the role of calcium homeostasis endoplasmic reticulum protein (CHERP) in cellular calcium signaling. J Biol Chem 288:355-67 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23148228
- Yang G et al. Identification of autoantigens recognized by the 2F5 and 4E10 broadly neutralizing HIV-1 antibodies. J Exp Med 210:241-56 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23359068