Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SFRP2
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SFRP2 antibody
See all SFRP2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SFRP2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to an internal sequence of Human SFRP2.
- HuvEc, COLO or HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035). IF/ICC: SKNSH cell line.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92667 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionSoluble frizzled-related proteins (sFRPS) function as modulators of Wnt signaling through direct interaction with Wnts. They have a role in regulating cell growth and differentiation in specific cell types. SFRP2 may be important for eye retinal development and for myogenesis.
Tissue specificityExpressed in adipose tissue, heart, brain, skeletal muscle, pancreas, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine and colon. Highest levels in adipose tissue, small intestine and colon.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the secreted frizzled-related protein (sFRP) family.
Contains 1 FZ (frizzled) domain.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
DomainThe FZ domain is involved in binding with Wnt ligands.
- Information by UniProt
- AI851596 antibody
- Frizzled related protein 2 antibody
- FRP 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-SFRP2 antibody (ab92667) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HuvEc cell lysate
Lane 2 : COLO cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 33 kDa
ab92667 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Wang JC et al. Loss of Sfrp2 contributes to the neurological disorders related with morphine withdrawal via Wnt/ß-catenin signaling. Behav Brain Res 359:609-618 (2019). PubMed: 30291843
- Li P et al. SFRP2 modulates non-small cell lung cancer A549 cell apoptosis and metastasis by regulating mitochondrial fission via Wnt pathways. Mol Med Rep 20:1925-1932 (2019). PubMed: 31257495
- West JD et al. Identification of a common Wnt-associated genetic signature across multiple cell types in pulmonary arterial hypertension. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 307:C415-30 (2014). PubMed: 24871858