Product nameAnti-SFXN1/TCC antibody
See all SFXN1/TCC primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SFXN1/TCC
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human SFXN1/TCC aa 1-146.
Database link: NP_073591
- 293T whole cell lysate, A431 whole cell lysate, Jurkat whole cell lysate, Raji whole cell lysate, Human hepatoma tissue.
General notesKeep as concentrated solution.
This product was previously labelled as SFXN1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Raji whole cell lysate (ab30124)
- Raji membrane extract lysate (ab30126)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab30128)
- Jurkat membrane extract lysate (ab30130)
- A431 whole cell lysate (ab30132)
- A431 membrane extract lysate (ab30134)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
- A431 whole cell lysate (ab7909)
- 293T whole cell lysate (ab95494)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127751 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionMight be involved in the transport of a component required for iron utilization into or out of the mitochondria.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sideroflexin family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ12876 antibody
- SFXN1 antibody
- SFXN1_HUMAN antibody
ab127751 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.