For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
Regarding ab57005 - will this antibody reactive with mouse or rat? Will it detect both isoforms?
Regarding ab106609 - Will this antibody react with both isoforms?
Asked on Jul 11 2012
Thank you for contacting Abcam regarding our SH3BP4 antibodies.
Regarding ab106609, this antibody is specific for isoform 1.
The immunogen of antibody ab57005 shares 97% identity with the mouse and rat sequences, thus it is likely the antibody will cross react. Additionally the immunogen is 97% homologous with both isoforms. Since this antibody is not tested for these species, I am happy to offer the following:
I can offer a discount off a future purchase if you buy ab57005 now, test it in mouse and/or rat and submit feedback to us in the form of an Abreview. It doesn't matter whether the Abreview is positive or negative, we would just really like to receive your feedback. The discount would be to the value of: 1 free primary antibody.
If you are interested in this offer, please follow these steps:
1. Reply to this e-mail to let me know that you would like to proceed and test ab57005 in mouse and/or rat. I will then send a discount code. This code must be issued before purchasing ab57005 so please wait for my reply before ordering.
2. Purchase ab57005 either by phone, fax, or online (www.abcam.com).
3. Test it in mouse and/or rat.
4. Let us know the results, positive or negative, using our Abreview system (this will take about 10 minutes and images are great if you have them!). To find out how to submit an Abreview, please visit: https://www.abcam.com/abreviews.
5. After the review is submitted to us, the discount code becomes active. Simply place your new order by phone, fax, or on the web and mention the discount code. The discount can be redeemed for anyprimary antibodyordered and the discount code is valid for 4 months after issue.
Please remember that submission of the Abreview is sufficient for the discount code to become active.
We are always pleased to obtain feedback about our products and any information is greatly appreciated! Even if ab57005 turns out to be unsuitable for mouse and/or rat, you will still receive the discount on your next purchase after your Abreview has been submitted.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/collaborationdiscount.
Answered on Jul 11 2012