Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SHARPIN
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SHARPIN antibody
See all SHARPIN primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SHARPIN
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Horse, Cow, Pig, Chimpanzee, Ferret, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan, Bat
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 25-75 of Human SHARPIN (NP_112236.3).
- HeLa, Jurkat and 293T whole cell lysates
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125188 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionMay have a role in normal immune development and control of inflammation.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in skeletal muscle and placenta and at lower levels in brain, heart, colon without mucosa, thymus, spleen, kidney, liver, small intestine, lung and peripheral blood leukocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RanBP2-type zinc finger.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Enriched at synaptic sites in mature neurons where it colocalizes with SHANK1.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434N1923 antibody
- hSIPL1 antibody
- Shank associated RH domain interacting protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-SHARPIN antibody (ab125188) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 4 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 40 kDa
Exposure time: 3 minutes
ab125188, at 6 µg/mg lysate, detecting SHARPIN in HeLa cell lysate (1 mg of immunoprecipitate, 20% loaded in the lane) by Immunoprecipitation.
For the subsequent Western blot, ab125188 was used at 1 µg/ml.
The blot was developed using the ECL technique, with an exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab125188 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Füllsack S et al. Redundant and receptor-specific activities of TRADD, RIPK1 and FADD in death receptor signaling. Cell Death Dis 10:122 (2019). PubMed: 30741924
- Tang Y et al. Linear ubiquitination of cFLIP induced by LUBAC contributes to TNFa-induced apoptosis. J Biol Chem 293:20062-20072 (2018). PubMed: 30361438
- Tang Y et al. RNF31 Regulates Skin Homeostasis by Protecting Epidermal Keratinocytes from Cell Death. J Immunol 200:4117-4124 (2018). PubMed: 29728512
- Kharman-Biz A et al. Expression of the three components of linear ubiquitin assembly complex in breast cancer. PLoS One 13:e0197183 (2018). PubMed: 29763465
- Yang Y et al. Essential role of the linear ubiquitin chain assembly complex in lymphoma revealed by rare germline polymorphisms. Cancer Discov 4:480-93 (2014). PubMed: 24491438