For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab69507? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab69507 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Dorn S et al. LUBAC and ABIN-1 Modulate TRAIL-Based NF-?B Induction in Human Embryonic Kidney 293 Cells. Biores Open Access 7:81-89 (2018).
- Yang H et al. SHARPIN Facilitates p53 Degradation in Breast Cancer Cells. Neoplasia 19:84-92 (2017).
- Zhuang T et al. SHARPIN stabilizes estrogen receptor a and promotes breast cancer cell proliferation. Oncotarget 8:77137-77151 (2017).
- De Franceschi N et al. Mutually Exclusive Roles of SHARPIN in Integrin Inactivation and NF-?B Signaling. PLoS One 10:e0143423 (2015).
- Verhelst K et al. A20 inhibits LUBAC-mediated NF-?B activation by binding linear polyubiquitin chains via its zinc finger 7. EMBO J 31:3845-55 (2012).
- Rantala JK et al. SHARPIN is an endogenous inhibitor of ß1-integrin activation. Nat Cell Biol 13:1315-24 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"