Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to SHARPIN
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SHARPIN antibody
See all SHARPIN primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to SHARPIN
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human SHARPIN aa 1-326.
mappaggaaa aasdlgsaav llavhaavrp lgagpdaeaq lrrlqlsadp erpgrfrlel lgagpgavnl ewplesvsyt irgptqhelq pppggpgtls lhflnpqeaq rwavlvrgat vegqngsksn sppalgpeac pvslpsppea stlkgpppea dlprspgnlt ereelagsla raiaggdekg aaqvaavlaq hrvalsvqlq eacfppgpir lqvtledaas aasaassahv alqvhphctv aalqeqvfse lgfppavqrw vigrclcvpe rslasygvrq dgdpaflyll sapreapaql vlsflhlhqc prppwl
Database link: AAH25244.1
- SHARPIN transfected 293T cell lysate.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69507 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. (predicted molecular weight: Isoform 2, 34 kDa; Isoform 1, 40 kDa).|
FunctionMay have a role in normal immune development and control of inflammation.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in skeletal muscle and placenta and at lower levels in brain, heart, colon without mucosa, thymus, spleen, kidney, liver, small intestine, lung and peripheral blood leukocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RanBP2-type zinc finger.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Enriched at synaptic sites in mature neurons where it colocalizes with SHANK1.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434N1923 antibody
- hSIPL1 antibody
- Shank associated RH domain interacting protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-SHARPIN antibody (ab69507) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SHARPIN transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 34 kDa
Observed band size: 36 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab69507 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Gao J et al. Sharpin suppresses ß1-integrin activation by complexing with the ß1 tail and kindlin-1. Cell Commun Signal 17:101 (2019). PubMed: 31429758
- Dorn S et al. LUBAC and ABIN-1 Modulate TRAIL-Based NF-?B Induction in Human Embryonic Kidney 293 Cells. Biores Open Access 7:81-89 (2018). PubMed: 29862142
- Khan MH et al. The Sharpin interactome reveals a role for Sharpin in lamellipodium formation via the Arp2/3 complex. J Cell Sci 130:3094-3107 (2017). PubMed: 28775156
- Yang H et al. SHARPIN Facilitates p53 Degradation in Breast Cancer Cells. Neoplasia 19:84-92 (2017). PubMed: 28063307
- Zhuang T et al. SHARPIN stabilizes estrogen receptor a and promotes breast cancer cell proliferation. Oncotarget 8:77137-77151 (2017). PubMed: 29100376
- De Franceschi N et al. Mutually Exclusive Roles of SHARPIN in Integrin Inactivation and NF-?B Signaling. PLoS One 10:e0143423 (2015). PubMed: 26600301
- Verhelst K et al. A20 inhibits LUBAC-mediated NF-?B activation by binding linear polyubiquitin chains via its zinc finger 7. EMBO J 31:3845-55 (2012). PubMed: 23032186
- Rantala JK et al. SHARPIN is an endogenous inhibitor of ß1-integrin activation. Nat Cell Biol 13:1315-24 (2011). PubMed: 21947080