Key features and details
- Sheep Anti-Cow IgA H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Sheep
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IF
Product nameSheep Anti-Cow IgA H&L (HRP)
See all IgA secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA ab112755 reacts specifically with bovine IgA. This antibody may cross react with IgA from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. ab112755 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/antibody protein ratio is 4:1.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112755 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. with colorimetric detection. Use at 1/1000 - 1/30000 with chemiluminescent detection.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. as primary antibody.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab112755 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.