Product nameSheep Anti-Cow IgG1 H&L (HRP)
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
DescriptionSheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cow IgG1 (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA ab112754 reacts specifically with bovine IgG1. This antibody may cross react with IgG1 from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituent: 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure subclass specificity. ab112754 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/antibody protein ratio is 4:1.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112754 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. with colorimetric detection. Use at 1/1000 - 1/30000 with chemiluminescent detection.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. as primary antibody.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab112754 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Araujo IL et al. Immune responses in bovines to recombinant glycoprotein D of bovine herpesvirus type 5 as vaccine antigen. Vaccine 36:7708-7714 (2018). PubMed: 30381153