Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cow IgG2 (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Sheep
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituent: 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112620 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: Use 1/1000-1/10000 dilution; Chemiluminescent: Use 1/1000-1/30000 dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. as primary antibody.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab112620 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Araujo IL et al. Immune responses in bovines to recombinant glycoprotein D of bovine herpesvirus type 5 as vaccine antigen. Vaccine 36:7708-7714 (2018). PubMed: 30381153