Key features and details
- Sheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Host species: Sheep
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
Product nameSheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96923 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96923 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Kinslechner K et al. Loss of SR-BI Down-Regulates MITF and Suppresses Extracellular Vesicle Release in Human Melanoma. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30823658
- Tavernier G et al. Activation of pluripotency-associated genes in mouse embryonic fibroblasts by non-viral transfection with in vitro-derived mRNAs encoding Oct4, Sox2, Klf4 and cMyc. Biomaterials : (2011). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 21993235