Key features and details
- Sheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Sheep
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6791 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6791 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Lin JX et al. Overexpression of IC53d promotes the proliferation of gastric cancer cells by activating the AKT/GSK3ß/cyclin D1 signaling pathway. Oncol Rep 41:2739-2752 (2019). PubMed: 30864700
- Rocha-da-Silva L et al. Expression of genome defence protein members in proliferating and quiescent rat male germ cells and the Nuage dynamics. PLoS One 14:e0217941 (2019). PubMed: 31181099
- Meyer KB et al. Identification of a Critical Window for Ganciclovir-Induced Disruption of Testicular Development in Rats. Toxicol Sci 162:488-498 (2018). PubMed: 29228316
- Cantão IH et al. An Initial Investigation of an Alternative Model to Study rat Primordial Germ Cell Epigenetic Reprogramming. Biol Proced Online 19:9 (2017). PubMed: 28785173