For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab6795? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6795 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Jabarpour M et al. Hyperbilirubinemia-induced pro-angiogenic activity of infantile endothelial progenitor cells. Microvasc Res 118:49-56 (2018).
- Madgwick A et al. Neural differentiation modulates the vertebrate brain specific splicing program. PLoS One 10:e0125998 (2015).
- Abedin SA et al. Elevated NCOR1 disrupts a network of dietary-sensing nuclear receptors in bladder cancer cells. Carcinogenesis 30:449-56 (2009).
- Gribaudo S et al. Expression and localization of the calmodulin-binding protein neurogranin in the adult mouse olfactory bulb. J Comp Neurol 517:683-94 (2009).
- Euser AG et al. Magnesium sulphate treatment decreases blood-brain barrier permeability during acute hypertension in pregnant rats. Exp Physiol 93:254-61 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"