Key features and details
- Sheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Sheep
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6795 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6795 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Hu J et al. Effects of menstrual blood-derived stem cells on endometrial injury repair. Mol Med Rep 19:813-820 (2019). PubMed: 30569163
- Zhao J et al. Effects of paclitaxel intervention on pulmonary vascular remodeling in rats with pulmonary hypertension. Exp Ther Med 17:1163-1170 (2019). PubMed: 30679989
- Yuan J et al. MIR17HG-miR-18a/19a axis, regulated by interferon regulatory factor-1, promotes gastric cancer metastasis via Wnt/ß-catenin signalling. Cell Death Dis 10:454 (2019). PubMed: 31186404
- Nasirzadeh M et al. Crocetin promotes angiogenesis in human endothelial cells through PI3K-Akt-eNOS signaling pathway. EXCLI J 18:936-949 (2019). PubMed: 31762720
- Jabarpour M et al. Hyperbilirubinemia-induced pro-angiogenic activity of infantile endothelial progenitor cells. Microvasc Res 118:49-56 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29476756